Shirts North employ our own in house graphic designer who can create any look you’re after!
We understand cost and quality is important to you, to help make things easier follow these guidelines:
• Having your logo, text, artwork concept/instructions ready
• Providing his resolution pictures/photos
• Please do not use images off the internet (unless they are just for ideas! – these can be subject to copyright laws, Shirts North holds not responsibility for customer supplied images)
• If you prefer to supply artwork from your own graphic designer, please ensure artwork is supplied in high res CMYK with all fonts AND outlines converted to curves.
Digital Sublimation is a method of all over garment printing using 100% polyester fabric!
The perfect way to give you freedom to print on sleeves, collars, tabs, front and back & even under the hems of your garment!
• Recommend a minimum of 15 garments
• Allow a turnaround time of 6 weeks
• Garments are digitally sublimated from our Shirts North factory in Vietnam, this gives us full control of our products during process.
Embroidery is a popular way of embellishing garments with logos!
Classy appearance and lasts as long as your garment does!
• Embroider onto all custom made or supplied clothing, hats, towels and various fabrics
• Fast turnaround time
• Made easy with our state of the art machines and expert operators.
Screen printing is a print process with cmyk or spot colour which can be done on any custom made or supplied garment.
• Long lasting, soft feel and looks great!
• Easy to wear and wash
Minimum order is 15 garments, however, it becomes cost effective in larger amounts.
DIGITAL HEAT TRANSFERS
Digital transfers are an iron on process which is cost effective and efficient!
Transfer printing can be done on any custom made or supplied garment and is recommended for runs up to 50 items which require fast turnaround.
We strongly advise to follow the care instructions which may affect the longevity of the transfer. For best, long lasting results, it is suggested to:
•Wash in cold water
•Do not tumble dry
•Do not iron directly onto the transfer
Failing to follow these instructions will results in quick deterioration of your print.
For those who are looking for a style that is different from the rest, Shirts North specialise in creating cut and design patterns!
Our designers & patternmakers can help you through the process. If you already have a style in mind, please call our customer service team to make your ideas come to life!
(*minimum order and set up costs apply – subject to manufacturing capability)
Manufacturing excellence since 1987
We manufacture our small runs from our Cairns location and our larger runs from our Shirts North owned and operated factory in Vietnam. Being owner operated, our Vietnam factory is equipped with modern machinery such as computerised cutting and sewing, screen printing, embroidery, collar knitting and digital sublimation printing.
This allows Shirts North to have full control over the strict quality conditions we require for our garments. Our numerous checking procedures include fabric, colour, print, embroidery and sewing inspections in both Vietnam and Australia. Having our own premises also allows to have flexibility and the ability to manufacture repeat orders with quick turnaround times.
We are proud to announce that Shirts North Vietnam have just won the prestigious award for excellence in staff conditions. This means we have adhered to the Vietnamese Government rules for Company Regulations and Requirements. We are proud to have a strong commitment to our staff, our garments and our customers.